Looking for a new and exciting career in care?
We are seeking compassionate Care Assistants to join our lovely team and provide excellent care and support across Bath and the surrounding local towns.
Join Newcross Healthcare and benefit from a free DBS check, free uniform, ongoing training programmes and earn up to £13.63 per hour with our competitive salaries.
In this role, you will offer life-enhancing care and support to our users with the activities of everyday living, whilst promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
You will be part of our Bath's Newcross branch which provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
You'll take advantage of:
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed!
- Perks at work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Newcross Healthcare has a new pay feature, Flexi Pay, which allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants so they grow in their career and learn new skills.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Just submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.