Do you have a passion for care?
Then we want you! Come and join our friendly team in Bath.
Our Bath branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region. The branch is located a short distance away from the city centre.
The caring role:
Newcross Healthcare are looking for dedicated Care Assistant to provide outstanding care and support to our users across Bath area.
You will assist them with their personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services that will help them to have a dignified living.
Why join us?
* Flexible vacancies that allow you to choose your hours across the week
* Comprehensive range of free training that gives you the option to obtain valuable insight and skills for your role.
* Flexi Pay - You will be able to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Perks at Work - Employee discount scheme offering 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.