Looking to improve and advance in your career?
Newcross Healthcare have several flexible vacancies for Care Assistants to work full or part time hours in Shepton Mallet, Wells, Bath and the surrounding suburbs through our local branch.
Our Bath branch is based in the gorgeous countryside of southwest England and provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
In this caring position your daily responsibilities will include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live as independently as possible.
Our ideal candidate will be able to interact with our service users, engaging in their favourite activities and communicating with their families, visitors and other residents.
In return you will get:
* Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Flexible full and part time work shifts
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
With Newcross, you will be able to benefit from Perks at Work, an employee scheme that will give you access to 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers.
Our fantastic Flexi Pay feature app will provide you with unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
How can you join us?
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
You can benefit from our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home
Begin your application…
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.