Looking for a new and exciting career in care?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for a caring professional with experience in a care environment that will provide expert support to our service users living in Bedford and the surrounds.
Where is the role based?
You will join our Milton Keynes branch, this fantastic team is based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
What you'll do?
Our Care Assistants are responsible for delivering personal care and support to our service users with social activities, personal care, clinical needs and any other additional services required.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Develop your skill set with us!
At Newcross Healthcare we want to make sure our employees have the opportunity to grow in their career which is why we provide clear career progression through our free training programmes. This courses are led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers and supported by a network of individually selected local partners.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a callIf you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.