Caring for those who need it!
We have several flexible vacancies for Care Assistants to work full or part time hours caring for those living across Bedford and the surrounding suburbs. The ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
Unlike an agency, we offer all of our staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours across full and part time hours.
You will need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will get
- Salary of up to £12.74/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
- Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)