Are you looking to make a difference in someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users in Bideford and the surrounding areas.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
- Flexible full time and part time hours across various shifts during the week
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Flexi Pay feature allowing you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers
You will be required to care for our service users with various important daily living activities and vary in line with our service users' personal care plan. Tasks will change but will include personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional activities needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.