Your local Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
Do you want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to provide care to our service users living in Bideford and the surrounding areas.
What does a Newcross Care Assistant do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to provide care and support to our service users with various important daily tasks. These will include personal care tasks, clinical needs or requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our exclusive app feature gives staff the opportunity to withdraw to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours available with the option of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Various free training programs covering a range of topics
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Simply submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.