Newcross Healthcare are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
We are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are looking for new carers to help us to deliver exceptional support and care across Biggleswade and the surrounding areas.
What you'll do?
As a Care Assistant you will have an essential role in enabling our users to live fulfilling and independent lives, helping them with daily needs such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing.
Why choose us?
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Our new flexible pay feature
Flexi Pay will allow you to decide when you want to be paid, all you need to do is submitting your timesheets by 5pm and get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Find your local branch:
Based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5 - your local team operate out of our Milton Keynes office. We supply healthcare professionals to local care establishments up to a 30 mile radius of our office, including Northampton, Bedford, Luton and Aylesbury.
Click the button to Apply
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a callIf you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.