A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Our Colchester branch are located at 37 Crouch Street, just a short distance from Colchester Town train station
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for dedicated Care Assistants to deliver expert care and support to our service users within Braintree, Halstead, Earls Colne, Dunmow and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services to enable dignified and independent living.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
Newcross provides flexibility with your rota, where you can choose full or part time hours to fit around your schedule, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager.
What you will need to succeed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart phone, with internet access to manage your timesheets, payslips and rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.