Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering care and support to our users within Bridgwater, Wellington, Taunton and the local surrounds.
As a Care Assistant, your tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they wish.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
It would be desirable if you also have previous experience of caring for users living with learning disabilities and are able to work weekend shifts.
Successful candidates will have the chance to improve their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work with access to around 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months experience in a previous care position
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you will pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Start your application today!
Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station and also The Museum of Somerset at Taunton Castle.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.