Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
We are searching for Care Assistants to work across Bridgwater, Wellington, Taunton and the surrounding local area
The caring role
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for a number of duties which might include: assisting with clinical needs and personal care, monitoring and recording patient's conditions and supporting our clients with social activities and any other services required to make their lives more independent.
We also have shifts for candidates:
- With previous experience of caring for users living with learning disabilities
- Who are able to work weekend shifts
Learn with us:
Newcross provides between 150 and 200 clinical training courses led by Led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers and supported by a network of individually selected local partners.
Working with us you will also have the chance to study a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Enjoy our Flexi Pay service:
Newcross Healthcare are improving the lives of our healthcare staff with our fantastic Flexi Pay service which allows over them to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our Taunton branch is located on Staplegrove Road, close to Taunton train station and is a short drive from Musgrove Hospital.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!