Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking dedicated Care Assistants to deliver life-enhancing care to our service users living in Bridlington and the surrounding East Yorkshire area.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks
- Aiding with any clinical requirements
- Helping with their development
- Build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
- Encourage integration and participation within the local community
- Any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Access to available training programmes to develop your skill set within the field
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Our friendly Hull branch are based in Norwich House in the city centre, just a short walk from Hull Paragon Interchange.
Join Newcross today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way