We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Our Hull branch are located in Norwich House in the city centre, just a short walk from Hull Paragon Interchange.
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to join our friendly team of healthcare professionals, delivering life-enhancing care and support to our service users within Scarborough and the surrounding local areas.
Why join Newcross?
We offer all our staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around you and other commitments.
We also provide some great opportunities to help you develop your skill set with over 200 free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work. These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a field team leader
You'll also benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
What we require from you:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment within the past 3 years
- A certificate to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply now to find out more!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way