Providing care and support around Scarborough
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit compassionate Care Assistants to provide life-enhancing care and support to our clients
Rewarding for you!
* Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible shifts available across weekdays, nights and weekends!
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Perks at Work, discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
As a Newcross member you will have the opportunity to expand your skill set with our free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
Flexi Pay is changing lives, our healthcare staff can receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will be working within our Hull branch which is based on the fourth floor of Norwich house, the branch is a short walk from Hull Paragon Interchange.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Apply now to find out more!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!