Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience, do want you join us?
We are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are looking for new carers to help us to deliver exceptional support and care across Brighton, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Hassocks and the surrounding East Sussex area.
Our Care Assistants are responsible for offering expert care to our elderly, recovering, or disabled clients during their day-to-day activities whilst providing them with companionship and allowing them to have a dignified and happy living.
Some of your tasks will consist of assisting with toileting and hygiene, recording clinical observations and helping patient to eat and move about.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
* Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Perks at Work, many discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
* Free ongoing training and development
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
* You will also be able to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
We offer Flexi Pay
Our new flexible pay feature will allow you to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
The local branch
Our Eastbourne branch is located on the southeast coast of England, Newcross Healthcare's Eastbourne branch provides the East Sussex region with qualified care assistants, care workers and nurses.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.