Become a carer with an exciting new team!
Our local branch are based in Worle Park Way, near the Worle train station and just off the M5
We are recruiting for compassionate Care Assistants to join us in delivering high-quality care and support to our service users living within Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounding local areas.
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks may include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
In this role you will be able to access opportunities to help you enhance your current skill set with over 200 free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
- Salary of up to £13.63 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Flexible working hours - choose full or part time rotas to suit your schedule
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from UK high street shops
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Additionally, we've launched a unique pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', allowing healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our app HealthForceGo® where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
What you'll need to succeed in the role
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join Newcross today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way