Are you seeking a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Care Assistants to work full or part time hours clients in Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and the surrounds.
* Helping our residents with daily activities such as eating, moving about or washing themselves
* Recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
* Keeping areas and equipment clean and tidy, for example, making and changing beds.
What are the requirement?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Which benefits do you get?
* Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free training programmes earned through credits as you work.
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts on the high street to all our healthcare staff.
Our new service, Flexi Pay, will give you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will be part of our local branch in Ipswich Town Centre. Our amazing team provides first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk. for any enquiries please contact us on 01284 848 783.
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.