Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Your local branch are based in Crown Street, close to both Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich train station
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for dedicated Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care and support to service users living in Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and the surrounding local areas.
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks may include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to suit your commitments
- Access our exclusive training programmes, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Access to a smart phone or device to access your rotas and timesheets on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Join Newcross today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way