As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for compassionate Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care and support within Woking, Camberley, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounds.
Your local branch are based in Commercial Way in Woking town centre, close to the train station and bus station.
What you'll need to succeed in the role
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment
- Referee contact details of previous positions
- Certification to confirm your participation in a Moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross Healthcare course)
- Access to a smartphone/device with internet access to manage your timesheets and rotas on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.93 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - access to 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- Recommend a Friend scheme - earning up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Additionally, you'll be able to benefit from:
- Flexi pay - Our new HealthForceGo app, Flexi Pay will allow you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts - including weekends and bank holidays.
- Flexible vacancies - You'll have a permanent contract with guaranteed hours and the option to work full or part time hours, weekdays and weekends.
- Free training programmes - Newcross Healthcare deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants to improve their current skill set, earned through credits as you work.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.