Make a difference with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for service users living in Chelmsford and the surrounding areas of Essex.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with a variety of important daily living tasks. These can vary depending on the needs of our service users but will include personal care activities, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
This exclusive app feature gives you the option to access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Skills & Training
With Newcross, you will have the chance to develop your skill set with a variety of free training programs all earned through credits as you work and covering a range of different topics.
Topics will include: Dementia Care, Epilepsy, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, Basic Life Support and many more.
Why join us?
- Enjoy flexible full time and part time hours with a range of day, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available throughout various high street retailers
- Free training programs available all through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- A Moving and Handling course certificate that has been completed within the past 12 months
- A smartphone device: iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later) with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.