You can make a change to someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounding areas.
Why choose us?
- Flexible rotas across a variety of weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to enjoy having access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring for our service users and assist them with a variety of important daily activities. These will include personal care activities, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Gloucester team
You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!