We are looking for people like you!
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
You will be required to provide care and support to our service users with various tasks. They vary and include personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
- Salary of up to £13.36/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Flexible hours throughout the week!
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay feature allowing you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.