Professional care will change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are seeking reliable Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support to our service users living in Clacton-on-Sea, Walton-on-the-Naze, Frinton-on-Sea, Harwich and the surrounding local areas.
In the Role
As a Care Assistant, you will be kind and compassionate with a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for providing assistance to our service users with their personal daily care, clinical needs and any further services required to enable them to live with confidence and dignity.
Requirements as a Care Assistant
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- You will also need a Smart device: iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later) with internet access to manage your rota on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
At Newcross you can choose to work full or part time hours to fit in with your schedule, to ensure you have a good work-life balance.
This role will also give you great opportunities to expand your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
Additionally, you can benefit with access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day with our innovative Flexi Pay scheme via our app HealthForceGo®
Your New Team
Our friendly Colchester branch are located on Crouch Street in the city centre, close to all commuting transport networks.
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.