Do you have an understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of others?
Then Newcross healthcare want to hear from you!
We are currently looking to fill a Healthcare Assistant role, to work in Clacton-on-Sea, Walton-on-the-Naze, Frinton-on-Sea, Harwich and the surrounds.
Apply today and benefit from:
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Your new role
A Newcross Care Assistant is responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
*Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS/PVG) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local team is located in Britain's oldest recorded town, Colchester. We're a short walk from the local castle and Colchester Town train station, easily accessible from the surrounding areas.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.