Do you have a passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering excellent care and support to our service users within Clacton-on-Sea, Walton-on-the-Naze, Frinton-on-Sea, Harwich and the surroundings.
Your Local Team
Our Colchester branch are based at 37 Crouch Street, within walking distance of the Natural History Museum and also Colchester Town train station.
The Care Position
As a Care Assistant, your tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they wish.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
You will also be able to access our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Just submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day.
Skills & Development
At Newcross Healthcare we value all of our employees and strive on providing clear career progression through a variety of over 200 training courses to ensure that our team always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learning new skills.
Some of these include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus more.
What you will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care role
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a Smart phone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.