Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our Weston-super-Mare branch are situated in Worle Park Way, near the Worle train station and just off the M5
Newcross Healthcare are looking for dedicated Care Assistants to join our team delivering outstanding care and support to our service users across Clevedon, Yatton and the local surroundings.
Care Assistant Role
As a Newcross Care Assistant, your responsibilities may include:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and medical requirements
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community and other residents
Our ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care Assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
- Access to training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
You will also be able to access our FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Start your application today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way