Your local branch is based on Worle Parkway, next door to Worle train station and is a short distance from the M5 motorway.
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
We are looking for professional Care Assistants to care for our service users in Clevedon, Yatton and the surrounding areas of North Somerset.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Flexible full and part time hours available to suit you!
Flexi Pay provides healthcare staff with the option to request an advance against their completed shifts and be paid on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our Perks at Work scheme enables staff to access 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Our Caring Role
As a Care Assistant, you will provide assistance and support to our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
- Salary of up to £13.36/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.