Care Assistant - Support Worker
Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
With Newcross, you will take advantage of our 'same day pay' app feature, the ability to choose your own hours and a variety of training programmes earned through credits as you work.
We are actively seeking Care Assistants & Support Workers in Crewe and the surrounding local towns.
In this role you will...
* Assist our residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing
* Communicate with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
* Promote an independent, dignified and happy living in line with the patient's care plan
* Support our clients with their social activities providing them with physical and mental stimulation.
This service enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign and verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift the
What do you require?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Newcross offer a comprehensive range of free training programmes that will enable you to develop your skill set and will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and more.
What do you get?
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr for senior shifts, or up to £12.47 for HCA shifts paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Get access to our employee perks scheme which will enable you to take advantage of 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers
Begin your journey with us today!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.