Care Assistant - Support Worker
Take advantage of flexible hours, an innovative Flexi Pay feature and our Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts.
We are looking to expand our talented team of Care Assistants & Support Workers in Crewe.
Our new app feature Flexi Pay, enables over 7500 healthcare staff to receive up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
You will be responsible for providing assistance and support to our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
What will you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Begin your journey with us today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.