Care Assistant - Support Worker
As a caregiver, you have the power to make a difference
We are looking to expand our talented team of healthcare professionals in Crewe.
- Flexible full and part time hours are available across both weekday/night and weekend shifts!
- Benefit from our new flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Access our outstanding training programmes to broaden your healthcare skill set! Each month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS/PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our Care Assistants are responsible for providing personal care and support to our service users. This will involve helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable them to live a dignified and independent life.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.