Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for compassionate Care Assistants to deliver first-class care and support across in Crieff and the surrounding local area.
- Encouraging the well-being and independence of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
- Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing.
- Helping to provide accurate clinical records such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Communicating with patients, providing them with physical and mental stimulation.
In this caring position, you'll be able to expand your skill set through our comprehensive range of free training courses such as BSL or Makaton, Basic Life Support, Medication Administration and many more.
With us, you'll earn training credits while you work and you will also have the possibility of studying towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Your new team will based in Perth, located on the banks of the River Tay, just a short walk from the city's train station.
Fun fact: Perth comes from a Pictish word for a thorny woodland.
* Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
* Free Ongoing training and development
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Do you want access to our same day pay service?
Newcross have developed an awesome app feature which allows you to choose when you want to be paid! Our team loves using Flexi Pay and if you're successful for this role, you can too!
Apply now and become a Care Assistant!
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.