We are looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals in Crieff
- Salary of up to £12.30/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
Newcross Healthcare is changing lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Are you interested?
What can you expect from your role
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services.
The ideal applicant is kind, patient and prepared to provide expert support that allows our service users to live the life they wish to lead.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles! Perth is easily accessible by both road and rail. Located on the banks of the River Tay, Newcross Healthcare's Perth branch is just a short walk from the city's train station.