Care Assistant - Days
Looking for a new and exciting career in care?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting competent Care Assistants to provide expert care and support to our service users in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
This opportunity is for Care Assistants willing to work day shifts on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
What's the role?
As a Newcross Care Assistant you will be delivering outstanding care and support to our elderly, recovering, or disabled patients with their personal and clinical needs, assisting during their social activities and providing them with companionship.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- We give you the option to do your interview via video call.
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Work with flexibility:
* Take advantage of our flexible full and part time vacancies which will allow you to have a great work-life balance.
* Get access to Flexi Pay which gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do you require?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your new branch
Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.