Care Assistant - Days
At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking outstanding Care Assistants to offer the highest quality expert care and support to our service users in Bristol and the surrounding suburbs.
Our successful candidates will be able to work day shifts on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
* Assist and support our service users during their daily living activities
* Promote the well-being and independence of our residents
* Communicate with patients, family members and encourage new friendships
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- We give you the option to do your interview via video call.
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Working with Newcross...
You will benefit from the ability to choose your own hours and Flexi Pay, our new Flexi Pay feature that allows you to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Join us and become a member of our Bristol branch which is based in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.