Looking for a new and exciting career in care?
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking professional Care Assistants to provide a high level of care and support to our service users living in Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury and the surrounding areas.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing assistance to our service users with their personal daily care, clinical needs and any further services required to enable them to live with confidence and dignity.
As a Care Assistant, you must have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous experience in a similar care role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the past 12 months
- Access to a smart device, along with internet access so you can manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Benefits you can receive:
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour clinical support with our dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers.
Flexi Pay is also available to our employees in our new 'same day pay' feature, where you can receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of completed shifts the very same day!
At Newcross Healthcare, we value our employees so we strive on providing career progression through various training programmes to ensure that our team always have the opportunity to evolve in their role and expand their skills.
Your Local Team
Our friendly Canterbury branch can be found on Station Road East in Canterbury city centre, just a short walk from the train station and the historic Canterbury Cathedral.
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier, so instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.