Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our friendly Canterbury branch are based in Station Road East, near Canterbury East train station
Newcross Healthcare are searching for dedicated Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users across Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury and the surrounds.
Your New Role
As a Newcross Care Assistant, your duties will include:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and medical requirements
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour clinical support with our dedicated central team
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Free ongoing training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous experience in a similar role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Access to a smart phone or device, along with internet access so you can manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join Newcross today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way