We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support to our residents living across Brighton, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Hassocks and the surrounding East Sussex area.
Your daily tasks as Care Assistant:
* Delivering exceptional support and care to our service users
* Assisting our residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing
* Promoting an independent, dignified and happy living in line with the client's care plan
What do we require?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Have you heard of Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
There are further opportunities for successful candidates who will have the chance to broaden their skill set with our excellent training courses.
These courses will enable you to grow in your career and will include: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
Which benefit will you get?
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Flexi Pay- choose when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours, (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
- Perks at Work, many discounts available to all healthcare staff.
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
The local branch
You will be part of our fantastic team based on the southeast coast of England. Our Eastbourn branch provides the East Sussex region with qualified care assistants, care workers and nurses.
Apply today and begin your application
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.