At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
Develop & Learn
We would love you to grow and improve on your career journey with us which is why we're here to help you every step of the way.
You could choose to study between many courses such as Medication Administration, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care and many more.
In this role you will be supporting elderly, recovering, or disabled clients during their day to day and offering them companionship.
You will also be in contact with families of patients to keep them updated about the user's condition and progress
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Your local branch will be based on the southeast coast of England, Newcross Healthcare's Eastbourne branch provides the East Sussex region with qualified care assistants, care workers and nurses.
What we'll offer you
- Salary of up to £12.28/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Flexi Pay- choose when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours, (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
Apply now to find out more!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Located on the southeast coast of England, Newcross Healthcare's Eastbourne branch provides the East Sussex region with qualified care assistants, care workers and nurses.