Are you ready for a new care experience?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking competent Care Assistants to deliver high-quality care and support to our residents living across Eastbourne, Polegate, Hailsham, Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven, Bexhill, Pevensey and Ninfield.
Healthcare assistants carry out a wide range of duties to care for, support, and provide information to service users and their loved ones.
In order to be successful in this caring role, you will need to have the ability of providing professional care to our users whilst empowering them to have the best quality of life in line with their care plan.
Do you know about Flexi Pay?
We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.
Our fantastic employee scheme
Newcross offer an employee benefit scheme, Perks at Work, that provides you with over 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores.
Video calling technology
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Why choose us?
* Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Free ongoing training and development
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Meet the team
Our local team is based on the southeast coast of England. Our Eastbourne branch provides the East Sussex region with qualified care assistants, care workers and nurses.
Start your application today!
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.