Become an invaluable member of our care team
Join our team today! We are based in Commercial Way in Woking town centre
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our team in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users living in Epsom, Sutton, Leatherhead, Barnstead and the local surroundings.
As a Care Assistant, your tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they wish.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
Perks you will receive
- Salary of up to £12.93/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work with access to around 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to suit your commitments
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
You will also be entitled to access our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Our Essential Requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way