Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare is looking for qualified Care Assistants to support our service users in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounds.
Your local branch is based in Exeter, you can find us at 31-33 Southernhay East, located in the city centre, close to the cathedral and Exeter train station.
Interesting fact: Exeter was first occupied in 250BC in the Hellenistic period.
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
* Benefit from our flexible shifts, pick your hours to fit in around your life and work as little or as much as you choose.
* Join us and get access to our our 'same day pay' app feature, Flexi Pay.
* Working with Newcross will give you the chance to expand your skill set and study our many free training programmes and a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
* Perks at Work, benefit from 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops!
The Caring Role
Our successful candidates will be responsible for delivering outstanding care and support to our patients so they live as independently as possible in line with their personal care needs.
Extensive experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others will strengthen your application.
What we expect:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Apply today and begin your application
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way