A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Our friendly Exeter team are located in Sandpiper Court, just a short distance from Pinhoe train station
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care and support to our service users living across Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton and the surrounding local areas.
The Care Position
As a Newcross Care Assistant, your duties will include:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and medical requirements
You will be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcome on every shift.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar care role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your previous clinical experience
- You will need access to a smart phone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage and submit your timesheets and rotas on our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £14.22 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a field team leader
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Start your application today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.