We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking experienced Care Assistants to join us in providing outstanding care and support to our users living in Falmouth, Helston and the local surrounds.
Your New Care Role
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
What we require from you:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability and experience
- A certificate to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your payslips, rotas and timesheets on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £14.25/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit your schedule
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Access to available training programmes to improve your skill set within the field
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Our local branch is situated in Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way