Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare is looking for dedicated Care Assistants to offer care and support to our clients in Felixstowe and the surrounding local area.
Our branch is based in Ipswich Town Centre and provides first class healthcare workers across the County of Suffolk.
Our Newcross Carers are kind and compassionate professionals who provide excellent support that allows our service users to have a happy and independent living.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
With Newcross you can gain new skills through our free training courses, led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers and supported by a network of individually selected local partners.
Speech, Signs and Symbols, Safeguarding Adults and End of Life Care are some of the courses that you will be able to study.
Why work for Newcross?
* Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Flexible full and part time shifts to suit you
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Perks at Work gives you access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
You will also have access to our unique 'same day pay' service, Flexi Pay. With us, control when you work and when you get paid.
Apply now to find out more!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.