Become an invaluable member of our care team
Our Liverpool team are based in Queen Avenue in the city centre, close to James Street and Moorfields stations.
We are currently recruiting experienced Care Assistants to join our team to provide outstanding care and support to our users living in Southport, Formby and Ormskirk and the surrounding local areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
Working for Newcross provides flexibility with your rota, where you can choose full or part time hours to fit around your schedule, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager. We have various shifts available from long days and nights, to evenings and weekends, and within many different care environments.
What you will need to succeed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory.
What you will receive
- Salary of up to £12.03 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Furthermore, we've launched our exciting new flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.