Make a real difference
We are seeking Care Assistants, to work in Glastonbury and the surrounding areas around Somerset.
You will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services required.
Why join us?
Working with us, will provide you with exclusive access to flexible full time and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends, a Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts and our app feature Flexi Pay, which enables you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the money earned, even on weekends and bank holidays!.
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Join us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Your branch is based in Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil.