You can make a difference!
We are looking to expand our team of dedicated Care Assistants living in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to assist and support our service users with a variety of important tasks. These will include daily living tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
Our Gloucester team
You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.