Do you want to further your career?
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounding areas.
Flexible full and part time hours available across a range of shifts to suit your existing needs!
Flexi Pay! Our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app allows you to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work - This service enables you to access 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Our Caring Role
You will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive excellent care and support by aiding them with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other additional services needed.
- Salary of up to £13.36/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Your local team
You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
One of Gloucester's most popular traditional events is the cheese rolling!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.