Are you looking to enhance your care career?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for dedicated Care Assistants to join us in delivering excellent care and support to our service users living in Guildford, Farnborough, Fleet, Farnham, Aldershot, Goldalming and surroundings.
What to expect in the role
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in assisting our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and the other residents.
We offer all of our staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around you and other commitments.
- Salary of up to £12.93/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit with your schedule
- Access to available training programmes to develop your current skill set
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
What you'll need to succeed in the role
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment
- Referee contact details
- A certificate to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our friendly branch are based at 28 Commercial Way in Woking town centre, close to the train station and bus station.
Apply now to find out more!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way