Newcross Healthcare are looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
Our branch are located in Queen Avenue in the centre of Liverpool, close to James Street and Moorfields stations
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting dedicated Care Assistants to join our team providing excellent care and support to our service users across Liverpool, Bootle and the surroundings.
Newcross provides flexibility with your rota, where you can choose full or part time hours to fit around your schedule, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager.
Your New Care Role
As a Care Assistant, your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services to enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you will pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £12.03 per hour including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes ensuring that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
Apply now to find out more!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.